Hair loss is something inevitable and totally common, the normal thing is to lose between 100 and 200 hairs per day. In fact, hair is usually completely renewed every 6 months. However, what we must do to avoid excessive hair loss is to nourish and strengthen it in order to also stimulate its growth.
Here we share some stipsy a mask to nourish and strengthen hair and thus prevent hair loss.
- Eating a healthy diet is key, since this way we ingest all the necessary nutrients to give our hair more strength.
- Applying it to our hair regularly not only strengthens it, but also gives it shine.
- Prepare green tea and let it cool, and then pour it on our hair helps to grow and strengthen it thanks to the amount of antioxidants that green tea has.
- Apply oils such as almond or olive moisturize and strengthen the hair.
- Consuming beets and garlic regularly in our diet.
- Castor oil has the ability to improve the circulation of your scalp helping to stop hair loss, and the good properties of almond and olive oil will give your hair the softness it needs to look healthy.
Next, I will explain a hair mask using castor oil:
Mix two tablespoons of castor oil, one tablespoon of almond oil, and one tablespoon of olive oil until all the oils are blended. Apply the mixture to your scalp with a gentle massage and leave it to act for an hour before washing with a mild shampoo and plenty of water.
You can apply this mask at least once a week to notice its effects.