¿They know the benefits of cocoa or better known as the food of the gods’?
Cocoa is one of the foods with the highest concentration of antioxidants. Believe it or not! In addition, it is rich in vital minerals for the body, such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus.
Among the multiple benefits of cocoa we can mention:
- Antioxidant properties It is ideal for our cardiovascular system, preventing the onset of heart disease. In addition, it helps reduce cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Especially in crude it has a high percentage of magnesium, a mineral essential for the proper functioning of the body. It also has good amounts of iron and chromium.
- Stimulant of the digestive system: in fact, there are studies that indicate that it is good for constipation.
- Good for the skin, hair and against cellulite due to its moisturizing and antioxidant properties. In this case, the cocoa extract should be used in treatments with topical products such as chocolate therapy.
- Activator of the nervous system due to the presence of phenylethylamine, which acts in the brain, triggering a state of emotional well-being and euphoria.
- Improves mood: cocoa helps increase the production of endorphins, hormones that improve our mood. In addition, it contains anandamide, an organic chemical compound and neurotransmitter that in our body produces slightly similar effects to those produced by some cannabinoids, mimicking psychoactive compounds present in them.
- Finally, we must not forget that it stands out for being a tremendously energetic food.
For all this and much more, it is advisable to regularly consume cocoa. In regards to the best way to do it. A study from New York has shown that a cup of soluble cocoa is the beverage that contains the highest concentration of antioxidants. Don't resist the temptation!!
And you, consume cocoa regularly?