Red wine has been studied for many years with very positive results. Consuming it is said to protect against certain types of cancer, improve mental health, and provide benefits for the heart, among other things. So we bring you the benefits of red wine with moderate consumption:
- As a great antioxidant, it is a natural resource capable of blocking the growth of cells responsible for breast or lung cancer.
- Delays aging by resveratrol, a compound found in the skin of red grapes.
- It can help lose fat as it activates a gene that prevents the formation of new fat cells.
- It also helps us prevent dementias and degenerative diseases of our brain.
- In addition, flavonoids, found in grapes and wine, help reduce the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays on the skin.
- According to a study carried out at the University of California, when enjoying this rich and healthy wine, we release endorphins, relaxing and enjoying the moment more.
- Thanks to its property It is astringent, the taste of food is perceived in a more intense way as it reduces the taste of fat and gives us a gratifying sensation when cleaning our mouth.
Now you know all this, you no longer have an excuse not to enjoy a good glass of wine a day!