There are many different types of so-called essential oils for sleep, these help you relax, have a better quality of sleep and balance your body. Finding the right oil for you may take a little time, but once you find the right one, your life will never be the same again!ma!
Modes of use:
- Topic: Apply the oil directly to the back of your neck or the soles of your feet, just before you go to bed. If you use this method, it is advisable to dilute the oil in a carrier oil, such as: olive or almond oil.
- Aromatic: There are some devices called aroma or oil diffusers in which you combine a few drops of essential oil with water, place it on your bedside table and that's it! you can now relax in your bed.cama.
Among the most common essential oils we can find:
- Lavender: It has a refreshing, calming scent, which is an excellent choice for emotional stress. Helps reduce migraines, depression, anxiety and of course insomnia.
- Roman chamomile: Due to its warm, sweet and herbaceous aroma, it is considered one of the most effective oils, creating a peaceful environment in tune with its calming and relaxing properties.
- Vetiver: It is a very traditional oil in India and Sri Lanka and is known as the oil of tranquility. Its smell is earthy and a bit strong, so just use a few drops. This oil relaxes the nervous system and helps with over-stimulation.n.
- Ylang Ylang: It has a delicate and floral fragrance, helps to relax the mind and body, reduces the levels of anxiety, sadness and chronic stress. Induce feelings of joy and happiness. It is also related to lowering blood pressure.
- Sandalwood: It has been used in spiritual and cultural ceremonies for centuries, to promote meditation due to its great relaxing effect on the nervous system. Its fragrance activates endorphins in the brain which helps you calm down and have a pleasant sleep.
- Cedar wood: it is a natural sedative. It promotes the release of serotonin which is converted into melatonin in the brain. Melatonin induces a restful sleep that refreshes and regenerates you.