Pistachio is one of the best nuts we can find, it is the one that provides the most fiber. Pistachios are good fats and consuming good fats in an appropriate amount brings us many benefits to our health. Among them we can find:
- They help to regulate blood cholesterol levels.
- They regulate the levels of blood sugar and improve insulin resistance.
- Prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Balance the nervous system, which It is positive for controlling stress, depression and insomnia.
- They contain a high level of antioxidants, which prevents premature aging.
- They stimulate the loss of fat and accelerate the metabolism in adequate amounts, in addition, good fats give us a feeling of satiety. .
A suitable serving is between 12-15 pistachios. They are ideal for a snack, especially in the afternoons when it provokes the sweet, thanks to its good fats you will feel satiated for a while.