Garlic is one of the most common and most healing vegetables out there. It is used in the kitchen of almost all countries worldwide. A clove of garlic a day brings many benefits to our health due to its many properties, since it is rich in antioxidants, vitamins A, B and C. There are many ways to include garlic in our day to day, either including it in preparing our meals or there are even people who eat it raw on an empty stomach to obtain even more benefits.
Among the beneficial contributions of garlic to our health, we can find that:
- It is a natural antibiotic.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Helps to purify toxins and parasites.
- Stimulates liver functions.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties are excellent for those with fatty liver.
- Reduces blood cholesterol.
- Increases iron absorption so it helps those who suffer from anemia.
- It promotes good digestion by stimulating gastric acids.