Palo Santo! Its sweet and strong aroma is easily recognizable and its use is increasingly widespread. "Palo Santo" means "Sacred Wood" and has been used for many years for spiritual and healing purposes. Those who use it claim that it has healing and calming powers, its properties have fascinated different civilizations since ancient times.
A very interesting fact is that the wood of the holy tree is useless unless it has died of natural causes. What is curious not?
Palo Santo is used in many countries to expel negative energies and attract positive energies. According to scholars, it balances energies, seeking and increasing all positive.
- It also cleans and purifies the environments, in addition to aromatizing them.
- Relieves nervous tension and helps control diseases or ailments caused by stress, enhancing harmony and well-being . These benefits are attributed to its physical and spiritual cleansing properties.
- It encourages meditation, since it relaxes the mind and induces a feeling of surrender and abandonment. It is widely used in Yoga, Reiki and aromatherapy practices. Its intense and inviting aroma is said to help deepen meditation in spiritual moments of contemplation.
- Raises self-esteem and improves mood.
- Increases sense of calm and well-being in the home and environments in general.
- It is a natural mosquito repellent.
- It is a talisman that calls for good luck.
- Regarding its medical properties, some say that it has antidepressant, diuretic, cleansing, antirheumatic and antiseptic properties, among others.
And you, did you know all these properties?